Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-345-1000

Worst service and looters
Apr 17, 2019 10:14 PM 1653 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 17, 2019 10:22 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I am ex employee of the comp. Everything was fine till I was employee, once I left the comp, they converted my account to access customer. And thr the trauma started. They came up with different kind of charges and deducted from my account. Like account conversion charge (as if I asked for It) and it's move than Rs 1000. Thn I tried closing the account. Since I was abroad, I culdnt go personally to brach, so asked for procedures from customer care and branch people. I was amazed to get 2 different contradictory advices. So I tried both. Guess what, both failed.

First advice was, empty ur account and write a letter to branch and request to close account.

2nd advice, dnt empty account, write a letter to branch and some forms.

So I left 5000 in my account and sent forms as mentioned by CSR by spending 15$. And the branch said, forms are not sufficient, they want more forms.

So I decided to continue account until I come back to India. In this duration, they charged Rs 600+600+taxes from my account. Now I deposited rs 28000 to maintain minimum balance. Result is, I got a mail today that they gonna charge from my account Again as my monthly average balance was 18, 000.

Guys, this bank is Looter.. they will loot all ur hard earned money.. better NT to have account with them.

Write a Review on Standard Chartered Bank