Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-345-1000

Nagaur Marwar, Rajasthan, India India
Horrible and worst possible service.
May 31, 2018 05:46 PM 5162 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Truly terrible. They are not bothered or concerned in retaining the client. I started with their credit card division with a limit of 43000 and suddenly I receive a msg that my limit is revised to 20000.first time in my working life I have witnessed a bank reducing credit limit for no reason. I have been a prompt payer and paid much before due date but they dont care at all. I spoke to Mr.Gautam initially and shared my concern for which he didnt reply and when I told if you cant answer to my question I will cancel the card for which without even trying to retain me just told I that he will process which shows how much is the bank interested. Then I asked him to escalate the call to the senior and Ms.Lakshmi came on line and told me that its bank policy just because I have not used my card upto limit they have revised. I have cards from other banks too and never seen such approach. she gave me reference # 201805204906 and processed my cancellation request. Never ever will recommend such useless bank to anyone. if given an option would rate them negative as well.

Standard Chartered Bank