Handy:

Spring Air mattress Pathetic Experience
Aug 06, 2014 11:09 AM 12635 Views

Handy:

Spring Air mattress dealer "Furnishing Gallery" at Bangalore dealer delivers mattress on two wheeler, Can you believe it?My Painful Experience: and mail below I wrote to Spring Air is mentioned below, but yet to get a response.

I am an owner but not a proud owner of Spring Air Mattresses and I want to convey you that as a customer my experience has been terrible after purchasing Rs.48K (i.e. our hard earned money.) worth mattresses.

I had asked for the upgrade for one of my mattresses and I had requested in the company. All extra charges for delivery was borne by me and the same was delivered today.

But while taking back the mattress in return he said I am taking back on a two wheeler then I got a doubt and I checked with my apartment security and then they told me that he brought it the same way. And he came to deliver by 9 PM so that no body catches him.

I got the mattress with packing open. And when I tried to know the truth,

from the dealer he started shouting and abusing me and start giving all the lame excuses.And now the same way he is going to return the mattress to the company. and ultimately the same mattress will be passed to some other customer.

Believe me I have lost all the trust on this brand and the kind of people are attached to it. I can never encourage any body for this mattress, on the contrary I need to make people aware of it.

But if company still values the hard earned money of people, they need to have much higher standards, and deal with much more reasonable people.

In the end pathetic customer experience. And I want to warn customers that don't get attracted by these US brands.

Spring Air Mattress