Handy:

Ichalkaranji India
Discomfort with spring Mattress !!!
Jan 19, 2018 12:32 PM 3270 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hi friends ! I am sharing experiences about the spring air mattress.

My mother have more back bone problem . So we are trying to change the Our mattress . So we are selected that spring air mattress . Because it's looking very nice , but our experience is totally different from thinking.

The first thing is that , when we are using many days , then it can be going inside . So it's less durable product .

Its can be use then , you invite disorders . Because of that many health problems are happening my mother . It can be increased waist problem . Every morning , the waist are paining. Because of that , it can be effect whole body . So all whole day get wasted . We are not working properly .

Not only age people , the youngers Also same problems . The notalgia will be increased because of that.

So , we are checking in many places , many doctors . But no treatment are useful . All are gets false . So one days doctors was asking about the mattress and they suggested us , to change that and checked if any effect changes or not.

So , we are checking , and they are Wright. My mother paining was gone away . It's really fine now day's . So I think it was use then First check .

Our experience is really bad and disappointed.

Spring Air Mattress