Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Yesterday on 31.08.2014, my flight from Delhi to Hyderabad was schedule to depart at around 8:00 pm. But Spice Jet kept up to its reputation and reschedule it to 9:30 pm. It was just the beginning for things to come. After reaching, I received my boarding pass at the check in counter with boarding time mentioned as 9:00 pm at gate number 11.

With nothing much to do, by 8:50 pm, people started making Que in front of the gate. To everybody utter dismay, nobody from the airline turned up at allotted gate at 9:00 pm. At 9:05 pm some staff of airline came to the gate and then went away. For a flight for 9:30 pm, boarding started at 9:15 pm. It became obvious that the 1 hr 50 min flight will be further delayed. The flight hit the runway at around 9:55 pm and tired of the day's work I went to sleep.

It was not even half an hour into the flight that I started feeling uncomfortable. I turned the direction of overhead AC and tried to close it. After struggling for 5 to 10 mins with AC, I tried to close my eyes and sleep again. But I was still feeling uncomfortable. I asked for a glass of water and again tried to sleep. In past 3 months, I have taken 7 to 8 flights and have never been such uncomfortable.

I looked around and saw some other passengers feeling uncomfortable.   My co passenger called the flight attendant and told her that he was feeling cold and asked her to check whether the AC temp has been wrongly set. The flight attendant told that its normal only but she promised to check it up. Meanwhile I was getting very rest less. Thought of jumping out.

I went to toilet to clear my nose. I saw my eyes has become completely red. After getting out of the toilet I asked the flight attendant who was chit chatting over flight phone to another flight attendant in front, to give me some cold medicine if available. The flight attendant paused and asked my seat number. I came back to my seat and waited. To my utter dismay, that flight attendant didn't turned up.

After waiting for another 5 mins, I again called another flight attendant. I asked her to give me a glass of water and some pills for cold. As she was carrying water with her, she gave me a glass and tissue paper and went to collect pills for cold. She too disappeared.

By that time descent for Hyderabad was announced and I some how buckle up for landing. After landing I quickly came out of the plane and felt relieved. Though still feverish, I was not suffocating outside.

Went to cab and asked him not to turn on AC. To my utter surprise, the cab driver asked me, why everybody, he is picks up in night out of Spice jet flight are asking to turn off the Ac and look for any Medical Shop.

THAT EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.