Spice

BAD FEATURES!!
Feb 11, 2017 09:28 PM 1498 Views (via Mobile)

I have recently purchased this mobile. purchased this mobile Spice Xplore 525Q by considering its configuration and its rate. Few months back I bought it from homeshop18 at Rs 4999/- but in very first week mobile ringer stopped working and I had to visit service center and got my handset back after 30 days approx. It run smoothly for a month and got another problem wherein one of the sim and selfie camera stopped working, again service center and again 25- 30 days to get it back. Once it is back again it run for another month and this time phone stopped charging and battery problem diagnosed. 30 days back I visited the service center for battery replacement and still waiting for the same. Whenever I felt bore I called up at service center to know the status of my battery and they keep saying the same old stuff "sorry for inconvenience, you will receive a message once its available for you" I tell you guys this is the WORST experience I ever had in my life. I become that much habitual by now that I can go to Spice service center blindfolded easily. Worst mobile, bad after service. Never use Spice mobile. Horrible product. Better to close the company.so this is bad mobile .

Spice X-Plore 525Q