Network:

Worst Spice
Jan 21, 2016 06:06 PM 7869 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

This is for Spice users so that their product can be widely used by the mass and improve their acceptance among general peoples. It's not the price by which people tend to purchase a product but also the after sales service which has a greater role in product popularity and becoming people's choice of preference.

I went to service center where I saw a worst service is being provided by the center. Lot of people were suffering with unsatisfied queries for past few months. Some people had issues like they deposited their mobiles having some problems but they were given their mobiles after 15 days without repairing it.

It disappoint me. I don't understand why management doesn't understand the importance of service?  Why don't they want their customer to come back and purchase their product?

Write a Review on Spice Telecom Mobile Operator