Network:

Spice Punjab -pathetic
Jun 07, 2008 02:39 PM 6456 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been a spice customer for over 11 years. I came to my notice about a month back that they are no longer giving "TALK TO ME SERVICE " for landlines. In order words, they have been charging me and many other customers like me for this service and at the same time making us pay when ever those numbers were called up.

I am sure there could be many customers like me. My request to discontinue the service has fallen on deaf ears.

Also last month since I was operated upon, I requested for a bill pick up service. She did not even bother to look at the total amount of the three phone connections that we hold as a family. The customer care representative had the guts to tell me- "we only do pick up if the payment is for more than 2000 rupees". Doesn't this amount to social discrimination.

Finally I had to walk to their branch at Sector 17 with stitches in my ankle and on the issue of talk to service, the representaive was not only  rude and had the cheek to say " we had issued a notice in news papers, don;t you read the news papers?"  That is what you can expect from people who get their salaries because we make payments !

Guys check for your talk to me package with spice - it is an alert since it appers spice is pocketing heavy money by this kind of mal practice.

Write a Review on Spice Telecom Mobile Operator