Network:

Charges and Billing:

Patna India
Poor Service.
Apr 10, 2016 12:27 AM 7224 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

This mobile network is the part of one of the most commonly known brand Spice who are working very hard and delivering sometimes good and increasing slowly. Firstly, Everytime it have issue in using internet. As the network is sometimes not stable.

And also when network strength is very very less I have to go to the third floor of my house as on ground floor network strength goes approximately at 10% and  then I use customer support service who haven't helped me,  and the customer representatives are having too much attitude. And they were not able to solve the issue in even a month.

This is a bad mobile network which is never available in my area and I have done a big mistake that I have purchased choosen this mobile operator. It doean't works well in South region because I visite South India for some purpose and there also it's network  strength  is as poor  as in my  state approximately 20% and the mobile internet works worst in my area also in Karnataka.  I have experienced this mobile operator fails me to make even single call. Then I removed it and choosen  another mobile operator.This isy personal experience and I will suggest you all not to go through it.

Spice Telecom Mobile Operator