Network:

Awaful awful awful!
May 10, 2008 11:46 AM 5575 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Mind numbingly inefficient telecom operator coupled with absolutely useless customer service. There is no other way to put the performance of this telecom operator. To say that spice is the worst among the Bangalore cell phone operators should give you an idea about their stature!

This is not just my opinion:

I am yet to come across a positive review for this network. What make spice pathetic beyond imagination is their appalling customer service. One personal experience is when they were making me chase their numerous incapable 'customer service mouthpieces' in a never ending quest to stop their own 'spice messages' like trivia, jokes and other bullshit. This is, when I pay at least Rs 2000 every month for the past 10 years. I am slowly migrating to airtel (god help!), hoping for a better value for my money.

For anyone out there looking for a cell phone connection and considering spice, I have a work of advice - DON'T!!!!

Write a Review on Spice Telecom Mobile Operator