Network:

CRAP SERVICE CENTRES + reasonable mobiles
Dec 16, 2013 10:05 PM 5036 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Bought mobile mi-435  in 3 months charger-cum-data cable went off. This kind of thing can happen. Contact them at Facebook and they said visit your nearest centre

Visited the centre, the same centre was providing support for other products of various companies way too common occurrence in India.

Checked my bill if the mobile is registered in spice database or not, says confirmed. Checked charger, cable and bang, the lady there had no spare data cable. She gave a fake one and told me to visit next month and get the real one. She offered me the register and I put my signature there.

After that, I didn't get time to visit the centre.

Last month, I traveled to another city and I picked my bill-charger and went to this centre. He checked the bill and mobile . Found the database and bingo said the data-cable I have, isn't authentic. He can't change it. He told me I have to visit the center where I got the cable from.

So, if I get cable from a centre from 1 part of India and visit their other centre in any other part of India, they are gonna make excuses.

This 2nd centre was also serving for RELIANCE DONGLE/pen drive/asus motherboard and few more services.

Today, I had some work in the 1st mentioned centre's city and hence visited the centre. Now, there was different staff-girl.

Same procedure and conclusion. She said the data-cable is damaged. Data cable is working perfectly. Its 1 side has started showing the red wire in it , about 2-3 mm[checked for myself with a scale]. She said, she can't change it and I have to pay Rs.190 to buy a new one.

Further, the charger she is providing me has the same black cable with no authentication.

How I know it was fake charger-cum-data cable charged white:cable black. Nothing mentioned on the cable . Charging usually took 90-100 min. with fake cable: It always took 300+ minutes.

END result: I am in trouble and facing this problem since August.

Spice Telecom Mobile Operator