Network:

Charges and Billing:

Ranchi India
Not a good operator !!!
Jul 13, 2017 06:20 PM 3205 Views (via Mobile)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

This versatile administrator is not trustable administrator for utilizing at any gadgets its administrations are awful I dislike this portable administrator.

Zest telecom portable administrator is misuse of cash administrator I utilized this administrator in my telephone for calling and sms reason however all the time I confronting numerous issues amid the utilizing at whatever point I do calling to somebody the call has drop amid the discussion. The system scope of this portable administrator are additionally extremely poor.

In this portable administrator rates are high for sms, talk time, web every one of the things are expensive when contrasted with different administrators I was reaching the client care of this versatile administrator yet they doesn't give me any arrangements general I am not recommend this versatile administrator to some other individual.

Write a Review on Spice Telecom Mobile Operator