Network:

Charges and Billing:

Barrackpore India
Fraud Operator
Sep 21, 2017 08:17 PM 2409 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello ladies and gentlemen ! It's my pleasure to share with you my personal experience for using Spice telecom mobile operators.I am used this operator approximately 5 months and my experience for using it was really bad.I am totally frustrated and disappointed for using this operator because, it cause some problem as like connection & charges realeated.The customer care service of this operator was very bad they can not work properly and frequently.ln our local area its cause connection problem approximately all the time.The charges and billing of this operator was also high that's not affordable for all class of peoples, as well as the offers of this company was also bad for the customers.I am purchase this sim & use this operator only for my business purpose but, now I am use Airtel operator which one is little bit costly but, without any connection & others problems, as well as offers also.Therefore, according to my real life experience I am not suggest you to use this type of useless & worthless operator.

Thanks for Reading & Viewing,