Network:

Spice Telecom the Looters
Sep 08, 2007 12:47 AM 6023 Views

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I cancelled my phone no. with Spice Telecom as the network and service was pathetic. The bill was never sent by them and they would deduct the amount by ECS on my bank a/c directly.

Even after cancellation I was being charge Rs. 500-800 on my account for 3 months. When I asked them why they charged they told me your no. was never cancelled. When I told that I did not make any calls. I was told that they could do nothing.

When I escalated the matter to their Corporate collections cell, they reply with a notice that I owe them. Rs, 1438. To my shock I said that they owe me money. They state that you have another no. and you have to pay up for it or we will take the money from you legally.

They are harassing me now. If you ever want to get into so much trouble by Spice connection. I have gone through this agony for alomst a year now and I do not know when will it end!!!

Spice Telecom Mobile Operator