Spice

I like spice brand
Sep 16, 2016 04:47 PM 1870 Views

I had purchased spice stellar mi-520 in the last year month of June from homeshop18.com by online ordered because there was a offer on it.the cost of this mobile was RS.4999/-only.I buy this mobile handset because I like its features as it comes with 12.7 cm capacirty HD IpS screen, android kitkat 4.4.2, 1.3Ghz Quad Core Processor, 2000 MAH Battery, 4GB ROM+1 GB RAM dual sim 3g, 8mp auto foucus+2 mp front camera and expendable memory up to 32 gb.It works good and its touch screen very smooth to use.all are good .you can connect it by wi-fi tehering or data cable and enjoy.Everything is fine in this mobile but when you need any kind of this mobile product like its screen gaurd flip cover then there is nothing in the market for this mobile.Not a single shopkeeper sell its any accessory so you have to face problem and create tension for any one.otherwise this mobile work well.I choose this brand because it gives so many features in the reasonable price non other company can gives like this.This is the best phone of spice.

Spice Stellar MI 520