Parking:

Customer Harassment
Oct 13, 2019 02:00 AM 90 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Really get surprised during my daily shopping place.Two of the people came accross me and asking me whether I have taken extra bags from baggage counter, indirectly pointing me that I have taken extra bags .I quite surprise that they have shown me my picture in CCTV but the picture can't proof me with 3 baggage that thy are pointing.Even they told me that this incident happened on 1st sept.They told me that they have paid something around 650rps to the customers. I am quite suprised that is that the way to harass people or the way to generate revinew for the outlet.

I will for sure advice my friends and family to avoid spencer and better to shop from other place.

During my 3 years to shopping experience in spencer get bitter today.

I will pay

6000 but showing unrelivent pics and making customer harassed infront of others is not acceptable.

Thanks for procuring things till now .will not be back again and suggest others also not visit.

Looking for your management to take necessary action.

Thanks