Parking:

Store Range:

Falakata India
Best mall - all in one store
Feb 24, 2016 03:39 PM 2342 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Spencers is one of the famous place as it is the place where we get lot of Grocers at reasonable prices. it is very big shopping mall which has lot of grocers almost all household goods. The staff working there also has helps customers to find the right products.

There will be lot of discount offers everyday at this mall. Recently I have purchased some pickle bottles which has got for the almost half of the price. The quality of the products also very good. There will be lot of place for parking at this place. It is very neat and hygiene.

There will be lot of types of products where we can choose the product which is needed to us. Everything is good at this place. I like it as many items will be available at affordable prices. I would like to recommend it for anyone who are looking for good grocers store.

Spencers - Bangalore