Parking:

Spencers Retail Outlet Rathtala- Kolkata
Mar 04, 2017 10:47 PM 2400 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I am writing this review to draw your attention about the wonderful Spencer near my residence.

I am very satisfied with this store. I could get all household, groceries, clothing, fast food all in one stop. It is very time shaving for anyone to go for shopping and could avail all A to Z items in one shop.

Actually at the time of demonetization this Spencer was my rescuer. I could not purchase any vegetable, groceries, from local market. But the presentation of Spencer saved us.

I could park my vehicle in front of shop. A large parking is available there. The shop is also decorated in an international retail multiplex standard. Not a single day I became irritated about the atmosphere inside the shop. Staff have good management skill to handle all customer.

A variety ranges of items are available here which all are affordable for all types of budget. Time to time they offer different types of offer, flat discount, coupon discount that all are benefited us.

But the fast food items are not good inside the store. I will advice all buyers not to avail these food items as they are not fresh. Every time I purchase they don't even heated it properly inside Microwave.

Overall Spencer is very good for all types of retails. Thanks to Spencer to provide such a beautiful retail outlet.

Spencer's Neighborhood Store - Kolkata