Parking:

Store Range:

Lack of respect!
Feb 02, 2017 11:55 PM 3272 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Feb 02, 2017 11:50 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I have been to spencers quite a few times. But, the thing that I got to experience today has shocked me tremendously! I didn't even imagine that the staff there doesn't have the minimum courtesy that is expected from a human! I was standing near the exit area with my sisters, waiting for my parents who were paying the bill at the counter! What caught my eye was that the Guard who was right beside us was staring at us continuously, for what felt like hours! He took off from there, only to come back to us and point out to the checking room and said "Go and get yourselves checked!" This gesture was a source of shock for us. But we still decided to go to the checking room to prove him wrong! After the lady checked us and it was confirmed that we didn't take anything, the Guard sheepishly walked out of the mall as if nothing had happened! But we didn't want to let him go without any apology for his shameless behaviour! I mean, who would? We called after him two times but guess what? He ignored us as if he couldn't hear us! After calling him inside for the third time, he finally responded and came before us. We told him that we deserved an apology for his behaviour. Without any hint of guilt in his eyes, he said "Sorry whatever! Now off you go!" As if he did nothing wrong! This was the last resort for us and we decided to talk to the manager but apparently he was nowhere to be found! After we crossed our bearable limit, we looked for our parents and saw that they had completed the billing process. We rushed towards them and told them everything! It was at that time that the Manager came. Don't know what he was doing when the so called "Guard" hired by him was misbehaving with customers! I just wanna say that wearing hijab does not mean that the person is a thief! How can you judge someone by looking at their clothing? Just because we were Muslims and wore hijab, we had to go through all this. And moreover, this incident makes one think about the staff hired nowadays! They literally have no decency and don't even know how to talk to girls! And by writing this, I wanna give a message to all the muslims! Don't ever fall weak to the hatred that you recieve for wearing hijab! And one more thing, I am never going to go to spencers again!

Location: spencers Attapur Pillar no.125