Parking:

Spencers Hyderabad is good
Mar 31, 2015 08:53 PM 8190 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Spencers Is a famous super store & small mall in Hyderabad. There are many Spencer stores in Hyderabad, I have visited two of them. First one at Kakatiya Nagar  & second one at Toli chowki. Both are good.

The one at Kakatiya nagar is a small super store but contains all essential grocery items. Starting from fresh vegetables and fruits to all other grocery items of various brands are available there . Their service is good. quality of products are also good. staff are friendly and cooperative.

The one at Toli chowki  is like a small mall. Their product range is wider: Grocery, Apparels, Home  décor, Utensils, Skincare & cosmetics, frozen foods etc. I had brought some kids wear from there, they were good and reasonably priced .

My overall experience of shopping there was good. So I can say that Spencers is a good place to shop.

Spencer's - Attapur - Hyderabad