Parking:

Store Range:

Patna India
Fraud in billing of products
Dec 11, 2017 05:23 PM 1132 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

I am sharing my real experience with you, as I was a regular customer of spacer's when I was living in Lucknow near engineering college chauraha. I always used to go to spancer's for buying vegetables, fruits, soap, shampoo, brushes and all daily used commodity.

First bad thing about this store is that they always have high rate of products from market rates. It is the matter that we can understand that everyone wants good profit in their business. So, it is not too much bad.

The second bad thing about this store is that all members are frauds. If the cost of vegetables are posted that it is of ₹28/kg sometimes they bill 30/32/29 per kg. One day I faund the same thing and ask the billing man but he doesn't reply my question. That was the last day at this store. Their weight system was also bad.

Think before you buy.