West Bengal India
Worse Product
Jan 09, 2018 07:12 PM 3413 Views (via Android App)

The most horrible experience I had after using this company product. I have purchased Sparx shoe model no. SM 9028 gents from flipkart. They told about 30 days replacement guarantee as per Sparx company policy.

After using 2 days I found stitch problems on the product which I have purchased. The problem which I found that the thread stitches on the shoes were getting out off it.

I informed the problem to the customer care about the problem. They told me about the company policy that if the tag was not there with the shoe it will not be possible to replace and as I used it for 2 days it will not be possible for them to do anything for me.

So I need a clarification, how it could be possible for some one get to know by not using any product that it had some quality issue.

They took Rs. 1399 for the shoe from me. But what I got? A problematic shoe from the company. After that I decided not to purchase any kind of Sparx shoe and tell every one not to purchase this company product.

So, I hardly requesting Sparx company atleast increase their quality checking system and their replacement rules by which no other customers will fall in trouble like me.

Sparx Footwear