Kolkata India
Nice floater snadals from sparx footwear
Dec 31, 2017 03:00 PM 3786 Views
(Updated Dec 31, 2017 03:07 PM)

Hi, here is my personal experience of sparx footwear.I bought a pair sandals from sparx and since buying I using it continuously and I am quite happy with it.I bought it around 700 rupees.I am telling you that sparx is a very good brand to purchase sandals and you won't regret.You will get a plenty of collections of sandals below 1000 rupees.Here are my views about the product-

1.LOOKS- I selected this from online store for its nice looking design.its grey and black combination is my favourite part.

2.COMFORT- when you buy something from sparx(RELAXO brand) you can expect its comfort.this sandal is very comfortable and soft to wear.

3.DURABILITY-i used the sandal around 6 months and it remains almost same condition as new.I think this will last very long time.So no question about the durability.

4.QUALITY-I think the quality is good enough at this price range.

5.VALUE FOR MONEY-I bought this shoe at 700 rupees and used it 6-7 months.Also I am certainly  going to use it for 1 year more.So it is worth the money completely.The thing is the price is quite reasonable with compare to other high priced brands.

Overall sparx is famous brand for sandals.i am quite satisfied for this sandal and probably shall buy more sandals from sparx. I also recommend it everyone to go for it for buying sandals.

Sparx Footwear