Internet Speed:

Worst Internet Service Provider in Mumbai & around
Apr 19, 2017 07:38 PM 1620 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I Paid them 15 months advanced Charges for Broadband internet service & they were very polite when I was about to make payments. They personally visited me within 30 minutes when I called at very first time for query about new Connection.

After payment, They(Engineer, Local office person) just started to ignore calls and never solved my issues. Always Had to call their Customer support call centre and they just always make false statement every time I call them. Sometimes one executive used to say that Sorry Sir, Please don't worry Our Engineer will come tomorrow 100%. But Next day No Resolution & No visit. Then When I call them Again, another Executive told Sir, now tomorrow will surely solve You issues, We promise. Again same and No visit. No connection at my side till 10-15 days every time I faced this frustration.

Now, in recent, Since 09th April, 2017 I am requesting customer support by calling daily, But they say tomorrow will surely solve Your issues sir., Every executive daily Provide different reasons, Some executive will tell You that Engineer is on holiday, some will told that Engineer was busy, Some will say that the problem already solved and Engineer visited already. But When I called them again and another executive attended call, she Told that Engineer not visited yet and Problem will solve only after a Engineer visits Your Place and I don't sir when He will Visit because We have Only 1 Engineer for service and His health is not well. It shows that they have Uneducated staffs at cheap salaries and they teach them to misguide customers by giving false commitment. Because They know customer will call 2-3 times and will not call once frustrated by them.

This is How I am now highly frustrated with them & I want Refund and Recovery of my business losses from them due to their irresponsible service and Support. Its now 10 days since I am not able to access internet connection. And still they say that Problem is unknown since Engineer is still not visited.

I am attaching Screenshot of Complaint status and Called which I made to them this month.

Please don't subscribe to SPARK BROADBAND at any area even If They give You any type of guarantee. You will just disappointed after making payment. Please Please teach them a Lesson that how to handle a Internet service & Customer should be treated for what they have paid. Never give false commitment and statement to customers because Customer comes with faith in heart that will be treated well. But they simply break Trust.

Please help me and Provide support in this regards. Also aware other clients, so innocent people will not trapped by spending their Hard earned money.

Thanks & Regards