Parking:

Store Range:

Madurai India
Bad service led to customer dissatisfaction
Nov 13, 2017 06:23 PM 3882 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I thought to share my personal experience and warn customers about the worst customer service of SPAR hypermarket. Last month I have visited the Bangalore branch to purchase some groceries. In the display they had mentioned the price of 1 litre Refined Oil as 75rs whereas in the respective oil section it was 120rs. Immediately I asked the staff about this. She cross-checked the price and confirmed this as the original price. They are making the customers foo by showing wrong offers.

The offer price and the one which is in the rack were totally different. Customers will surely lose the faith and trust on the market. I have raised the complaint regarding this. They also not ready to accept it. I am totally disappointed about their service. Staffs were disrespectful and unprofessional. I will never go there again. Because of their service, for sure they will lose the customers if this is going to be continued.

Spar Hypermarket - Bangalore