Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I have got just one sentence to say: excellent service, great deals on airfare, smooth service, and sufficient leg space!! Now that's what I call a great airline! Moreover, you can sit anywhere you want!

Well, I have to write a bigger review, so I'd say they're great. They could improve their website and load it easy navigation menus and info though. They should also have like a Miles program.

Currently, they have a Rapid Rewards program, which is pretty cool considering the fantastic airfare deals the company offers. I wish Southwest flew all over the US, and not just Southwest though because they're great!

I just love the landing and taking off part so much that I fly just to experience the thrill. Lol. Did I mention their baggage rules rock!! It is a fuel-efficient airline as well. And I love the colors of the planes. I flew from Baltimore to Louisville on Southwest, and it was truly a relaxing journey!!

Southwest Airlines