Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

After flying SouthWest Airlines for the first timein 2003, I just cant stop! Everything about it is great..  mostly the fares, you just can't beat them! It is always the first website that I will check when booking a flight and 99% of the time the airline I choose.

I fly using SouthWest at least once everyother month.  More and more they are adding new cities into their locations and expanding their service, and still keeping the price down.  More than offten I will get $49 flights out of JFK and PIT to all cities in the Mid West, you cant beat that! One of the best features is the flexability they offer - you are given the oppourtinity to change you flight up untill you acutally take it (you can modify it online, and its simple!! and free of charge!!).

Everything about SouthWest is screaming FLY ME, FLY ME! The crew is always overly nice and make usually funny! They make for an enjoyable flight.  Though I will admit the only downfall is the amout of seating space you get, it could be better.  But its not bad enough that you won't want to fly!

Southwest Airlines