Phone Banking:

Jul 28, 2017 07:32 PM 5216 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I opened an account in sib 5 years ago.But unfortunately I did not used my account .So the account cancelled.Recently I go to the nearest branch and reopened my account .They did it with in minutes and given new passbook.Also I given a request for atm card .They send it to my address within 5 working days.They were giving much importance to their customers.They send me an international debit card which can use Rs 200000 online transactions daily and Rs 75000 as cash.For other bank this type of atm card only for high and rich customers. But sib treat everyone as equal.That I said they were giving much importance to the customers.The staffs in the branch is also giving good response.They were also treating with good behaviours and helping mind.Atm facility is also available with always have cash in the atm.We wil get money when we want.Phone banking of sib is also very easy downloading sib mirror app and simply putting our account number and registered mobile number we will be able to log in to our account.Very easy navigation.Ui style is also very good.anytime customer service is one of the good quality we will get response soon when we call the sib customer care number.internet banking is also ery easy good response from the server we can create an sib internet banking by just visiting the sib website and create it.very secured transactions are done by sib, I recommend everyone be a part of sib.

South Indian Bank