Sony

Sony xa dual disapoints the performence
Dec 16, 2017 10:03 PM 1187 Views (via iOS App)
(Updated Dec 16, 2017 10:01 PM)

Hai friends I would like to express my personal experience about this phone. I use this phone about 8months in starting it performs well after then it will be many problems. like some are if we make a call in phone the keypad cannot be displayed, if we open one app oher appnwill be appears, if someone make a call the caller information will no dispalyed, too much hanging. but camera performence will super back camera and as well as front camera. the back camera has 13mp and front contain 8mp can perform very well we will not worry about camera. and one of the most important topic is the sony xperia xa dual contains curve edge display. it will most hard one who wear temper glass and display gard because when we try to chat with others. the keyboard ha P & Q letters are at edge when we wear temper glass that lettets will not working properly that was my own experience. this phone is suitable for official use because when we install unusally apps in that phone the performence get reduced. when we use this phone officially the working will confirm satisfy you. once we can get reset the phone it will be get waste. and one more this the audio that comes from phone is very loww when we connect to earphones also the audio is low that will disapoint you.

Sony Xperia XA Dual