Sony

Not made for gaming and heavy usage
Feb 22, 2017 10:33 AM 2342 Views

I have been using sony xperia c from the last 2 years. I bought it around 17k but I had very bad experience with it. Within a month there is issue of low internal storage and if you have to download any app then that app first go to internal then u can move it to memory card. so everytime I have to clear my app cache and I can't download big apps.

Front cam is just 0.3mp and u even can't click any pic by it in daylight. while rear cam is 8mp and it is good. but it takes too long to click a pic no camera stabalization, no focus and u have to handle the phone so stable while clicking the phone. No special features are there. Battery backup is good.style and design okay okay.can't play heavy games and not for heavy usage as ram is very low 1gb.

but I must have to say it is not value for money phone I was regretting from the last two years because I have spended 17k on such a waste phone.

Sony Xperia C