Parking:

Pathetic Sony Home Theater DAV DZ340
May 21, 2014 04:11 PM 3931 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

This is regarding the job done number- J40799645 for my home theater DAV DZ340K which I got repaired from authorised dealer from Chinchwad Pune.I got it repaired on Jan18 2014, but it was still giving me problem of Push power protect. So I called customer care and they guided me with the trouble shooting: removing cables and wait for half an hour. So this problem started after repair and it used to appear consistently.

But then in March 28 , 2014 with the troubleshooting it did not work. So I again tried after few days and still it did not worked . I called customer care and they asked me go to Authorised dealer. So here 3 months repair warranty I should get (as the problem was there when I got system repaired on Jan18 which eventually could not be resolved). Then in Jan 18 repair I paid Rs 4000.

Now even it is under service warranty of 3 months they are charging me with Rs.1300.This was not really expected from Sony. I called customer care where they always said that someone will call me, but not one did till date. My customer care complaint is 18718553. I registered the complaint almost 4 times to reduce the charges of 1300=00 but not use.

So I would suggest no one should buy such a products whose authenticity is dying. The authorised dealers claims false parts replacements they had done.

Sushil Pimple 9822704429.