Parking:

Worst service center.
Jan 25, 2017 10:45 AM 3650 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I went their service center with my friend to repair his laptop.They took more time as I expected and their way of handling all situation like unprofessional way and less skilled employee.They also took little more charge.This is good only in case of brand and not in anything else.My friend's laptop has some touchpad problem and some key on keyboard problem.After repairing came home then after few month again start of happening this type of problem with touchpad so he has to went there and repair.So their servicing is very bad.Their store range is very big and have lot of products for repairing as well as for selling.Their product is very good but they charge some extra amount as compare to another shop.So simply I do not recommend this service center if you have any computer repair shop near by then go for there.Thank you.

Sony Service Center - Bangalore