Parking:

Store Range:

Chennai India
Sony Chennai - "Good Brand but Day Light looting"
Apr 25, 2015 02:43 PM 6042 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

We visited The Sony Showroom at Velachery, chennai in 2011 to inquire about new Digital Cameras on sale and also about the new LCD TVs.

We trust Sony becoz we already been having Sony TV for over 7 yrs now and still working great.  So we decided to go there.

The Customer service was very poor and rude.  They only look at you and help you out if u look rich(the same old India Disease).   Since we usual dress Simple, They didnot even care about us and we just wer on our own to know about the product there. Infact, since I was looking for cameras, I tried hands on with a camera and guy came running and said "Wat r u doing, please be careful". I replied "Hey, I have got over 2 lakhs in my pocket to buy ur entire cameras here".  he then backed off.

Then finally before leaving, I asked an another showroom guy about the price of a Sony 10 DVD pack and they said the price was Rs.400!   I buy the same product outside at the electronics shop for Rs.230!   Too much pricing.

And then I decided to leave without even saying anything. Then I purchase a Canon Powershot camera and a Canon DSLR 2 yrs later.!

But their Service Center at velachery(a few buildings Away) is good and helpful.  We needed a new remote for our TV and they gave that within just 10 minutes!

Verdict - Overall, Sony products are awesome and u can buy their product from the showroom. But do go their for inquiry. Make sure which product u wanna buy from other stores like Viveks, reliance digital and then go their and order.

Sony Service Center - Bangalore