Parking:

Most worst services
Mar 19, 2019 11:26 PM 951 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have raised complaint last week for TV repair. They said need to replace Adapted. After lot of struggle they sent invoice. Paid half of the amount but no acknowledgement. After that daily IAM calling service centre. No one picks the call. Calling customer care daily. Every day they are saying we will resolve the problem today but till now no progress. Sony service centre in Bangalore never updates. The progress. Now they are saying server is down so they cannot update the status. I had never seen such worst services . For a small adapted also they need to get from Delhi warehouse. Even after 10 days also they didn't resolved issue. In the process I spoken with managers also .what they say is completely lie. No one have control, no one don't know process, no one committed to delivery. I don't know how Sony become brand. This so called Bravia TV given trouble twice in last 4 years and everytime I have to spent huge money and time. Worst Sony.

Thanks