Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

Pune, Maharashtra India
Sony SRSXB 10 bluetooth speakers revolution in mu
Mar 07, 2018 07:39 PM 832 Views (via Android App)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

Sony SRS XB 10 extra Bass speakers are really very awesome I have purchased it recently and it has given me a very nice Bitcoin beat sound quality the bus is also very good and it has a very long 10 M distance for bluetooth if you have a mid range so you can definitely buy it as it is really good I have played more than hundred songs on it and its Bank battery last for upto 6 to 7 hours as you can take it out door I really suggest you that the speakers are very good you can use full of the day even children and adults you can use in your job places so you will be very happy also can use to play soft songs for your functions and many more you can also play it for a party songs very nice speaker and there is no it was found it is very good quality sound you can definitely buy it and I really appreciate this quality product has a nice build quality and it is warranted I can't force you to buy it but if you want a mid range bluetooth speaker show Sony is providing you a quality product and it though its not waterproof but then too is a best party bluetooth speaker I think as I was really impressed and I was literally amazed by its sound quality and how use sound it can produce a legend review and your experience will be nice nice nice you can spend many of the US with this bluetooth speaker it's a party thing man full Kadak Garam mouthshut is very nice site to share your own reviews about what products you by and what reviews you can give an it so it is really nice and it is possible so portable devices are always good to carry anywhere you are going to neighbour even though you can go take it to out of station out of country nice portable decide your device you can keep it in bag and travel easily it's very lightweight user-friendly so I suggest you I really nice a flagship 2018 device so really really really purchase it it is worth of every single rupee you pay for it in India you can buy from Amazon or Flipkart anyways online shopping website you wanna also you can purchase it offline market now nowadays most bluetooth speakers available in offline market at a cheaper rate so that is good option for you if any Sony Sony centre is near your Sony showroom is near your house or area you can go and grab this is bluetooth speaker and heat will definitely cost you a bit less than online and you can get a free hand experience before buying it so see. I really give a good review and I think I don't tell any bad thing about the product as the product is worth of its money so please like my review thank you bye bye.

Sony SRS-XB10 EXTRA BASS Portable Bluetooth Speaker