Ease of use:

Bangalore India
One of my best choice VR PlayStation by Sony
Jul 06, 2017 09:21 PM 1505 Views (via iOS App)

Ease of use:

Sony always makes their imagine product and I am always big fan of Sony, this headset represents the cheapest of the big three we are on the market right now. I am using since three months it's awesome collection for me and I like you very much. In this severe had said you will get processor unit, HDMI cable, instruction manual guide, a set of earphones/Head phone, alliance clearing Claude, a demo dicks, and the power cable unit with so many cables.

This is one of the good choice in VR headset the picture clear 80 and the sound clarity it's awesome compare to all other we are headset. The set of processes, to be fair, sound quality and the whole process took around 30 minutes to set up and also The Hache HDMI cable for PS2 we can connect directly in to our display monitor for better performance. I'm recommending all of you have an experience with Sony PlayStation VR.

Sony PlayStation VR