Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

Features:

Appreciable sound, Sony never disappoints.
Jun 08, 2015 10:52 PM 2755 Views

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

Features:

I bought these a few days ago, these are by far the best pair of earphones I've had. Now, don't be a fool and compare it to any heavy duty headphones, when you compare it with the earphones of other brands, these are way more comfortable, ergonomic and have awesome sound quality. Before this, I had Senheiser MX-170 earphones, which though had goo sound but worst when it comes to wear-in comfort. Here are the PROs and CONs:

PROs

• Decent base, not too much, not too less.(Its not BOSE, so please.)

• Decent loudness, the sound doesn't burst off on higher volumes, the level of loudness this offers is just more than enough for any person who loves to hear loud music.

• Comes with 4 different sizes of earbuds, so whatever size you have, don't worry, all the earbuds are extremely comfortable.

• The noise cancellation is way good.

CONs

• The wire is of average build quality. Not for the rough and tough usage, built for humans who use it normally, not for people who want to do a brutality test with the wire.

These earphones are just sweet, hence I give them a 4, I deduct 1 because of the wire quality. But I assure you, buy them, you won't ever EVER regret it.

Peace.:)