Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

ISKO LAGA DALA-GHAR THEATER BANA DALA
Jul 09, 2018 03:41 PM 3719 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 10, 2018 07:12 AM)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

A complete system for anybody residing in FLAT or Apartment system. I have been using this system since JAN'2017 and undoubtedly it has given outstanding performance. I m a regular music listener and movie freak and I love to watch movies and listening good music after attaching Sound System to my SONY LED, it doubles the enjoyment and excitement of watching the movie. Every morning I used to get ready for work while listening music and for that reason I was searching for a thing by which I can easily enjoy the music in any corner of my home and my search came to an end after installing this device at home.The most lovable feature is its connectivity It easily get connected through BLUE-TOOTH, USB and AUX and has good Bluetooth range. Sometimes I use to cook and keep the phone in kitchen only and it never has any issue in playing songs at some distance also and it makes my cooking more interesting. I have installed this device in surround style at walls of my room and Woofer in the center which gives a feeling of theatre while watching movie using this system and it also double the excitement of watching Cricket matches.The device is value for money product.

Sony HT-RT40 5.1 Channel Sound Bar Home Theatre System