Performance:

Sony Hard Drive
Jul 07, 2015 03:16 PM 5768 Views

Performance:

Staff assistance:

I have Sony Hard drive 1TB external, this is very good hard drive, the design and shape is very good and it is very light weight hard drive.

It is NTFS formatted and the speed of transferring data is very fast and its USB 3.0, password protection manager software provides greater data security.

In this hard drive  automatic backup available it comes with backup manager software sony provide 3 years warrenty of this hard drive, it is compatible with all types of operating system.

I bought this from the flipkart in just RS 4350 only. It comes in three different colors, in black, pink and grey color case. In this I stored my all important data, and it is very easy to carry. And I along it with all times, it has very simple and awesome look.i am using this from last one years I don’t have any problem with this yet. I recommended this hard drive to everyone.

Sony HD-E1/S 1 TB