Performance:

Staff assistance:

Sony

Kota India
Sony External Hard Drive 1TB - Best Product
Mar 26, 2016 12:48 PM 3914 Views (via Android App)

Performance:

Staff assistance:

Sony External Hard Drive 1TB - This product I am using from 6 months. I purched it, at a price of 4, 299 and it never disappointed me. It helps in carrying my 1TB data from one place to another. It is very handy and portable. Due to its compact and pocket size, it is very easy to carry.

I am loving this external hard drive because it is very useful for me, to carry my huge 1TB of data.

Features are as follows:

1) Capacity: 1TB( Tera Byte)

2) Transfer speed: 5Gbps( USB 3.0) and 480Mbps( USB 2.0)

3) Cable Length: 60 cm

4) Weight: 180gms

5) 3 Yr warranty

No problem of finding service centre because as we know Sony is very well known brand. It has various service centre offices in all over INDIA.

Sony gives 3 yr of Warranty with this product. Physical damage not covered in Warranty, but Mechanical faults covered in Warranty.

My verdict goes with 5 star to this product for performance, range of features, style and design, service and support and lastly value for money.

Sony HD-E1/S 1 TB