Sony

Sofia Bulagria
T39m Simple Business phone with all new options
Oct 19, 2003 07:46 PM 3255 Views
(Updated Oct 19, 2003 07:46 PM)

Ericsson T39m is not only phone with flip its Simple Business phone with all new options - Bluetooth, IR, GPRS, pictures, logos, animated SMS, e-mail client, WAP , grayscale display, calendar, voice memos, Voice dialing and more.

I'm using this model from 18 monts - it is useful, I have written 500 names in phone memory , it very helpful can reminder me for different things - to call someone, to notify that someone have a birthdy, to wake up me, it's my communication buddy...

When I have a meetings or simply want to relax I swith phone profile from Normal to Meeting or Home , it's keep me discreetly all calls, and I answering to most important calls .

For the usage time - it's very good- from 3 day to 1 week with small Li-pol battery ! And phone shows how many hours left for stand-by and for talk!

Sony Ericsson T39m