Picture Quality:

Sony

Hyderabad India
MY OPINION ON SONY DSC-W320:
Dec 21, 2016 10:41 PM 2252 Views
(Updated Dec 21, 2016 10:41 PM)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hi folks, I would like to share my experience on SONY DSC-W320 CAMERA. I purchased this camera because of its features which are awesome.The characteristics of this camera are 4x Optical Zoom, 26mm Wide- angle lens, SteadyShot, Intelligent Auto Mode, and smile shutter.The main advantage of this camera is we can capture the perfect shot with ease and it automatically detect faces and can even contrast between children and adults.

The important thing I liked in this camera is it get sharp images without having to move closer.It automatically programs and screen size is 2.7(6.85 cms).The drawback of this camera is a battery which cannot be sustained for a long time and stamina(Battery life) is only 240 shots per 2 hours which is not sufficient. Despite this everything is good and useful.

I recommend you to buy a camera which is sustain for a long time and more than 240 shots per 2 hours instead of this camera and why I said this because a battery is the essential part in every camera and think once before purchasing this camera.

Thank you.