Picture Quality:

Nov 08, 2010 07:56 PM 5126 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

This Aug 2010, Against my family wishes, I bought first time a Sony Camera -- DSC-W320 & My problems started with this stuff. I bought it from Sony Centre at Kalyan Nagar on Outer Ring Road, BANGALORE by paying approx 10k. Within 3 days of purchase it started showing error while clicking as of this kind -- "For use only with Compatible battery" & hangs after that. Only it starts working again after pushing the on-off switch & sometimes even have to take out the battery & reinsert as on-off switch doesn't work while it hangs. I took it to Sony Centre & asked for replacement as it was hardly 10 days old at that time & I had payed my real hard earned money for it.

However Sony Centre bluntly refused for replacement & laughed on me & told me that they give 3 yr Warranty so you go to Service Centre. I don't want to keep this camera anymore & I swear I will never ever buy a sony product in my life as well as they have turned to a cheapo chinese rot. I called there call centre - 1800-103-7799 & told this problem but the representative told me to buy a new battery as warranty doesn't cover the battery. Is it my fault that you gave me a defective battery??

No answer & then she gave me an email id - sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com where I can send email for this problem. But she clearly told me that no replacement you need to run around our service centre!!!!

Bill date - 7 Aug 2010

Invoice No. - 903580

Model Serial number - 8758855/W

I just want to have new piece or complete refund I dont want to go in rounds to Service Centre for a Camera which never functioned properly for more then 3 days after purchase. I am seriously planning to go Consumer Court for the same & if your site helps in filing suits against these companies please do let me know.

I do believe that no body is listening but still I will post this everywhere on the net where I can so All prospective buyer's will Know of real SONY Quality!!

Sony DSC-W320