Picture Quality:

Jan 24, 2017 02:00 PM 2590 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hello there people, I might want to share my experience on SONY DSC-W320 CAMERA. I obtained this camera in light of its elements which are awesome.The qualities of this camera are 4x Optical Zoom, 26mm Wide-edge focal point, SteadyShot, Intelligent Auto Mode, and grin shutter.The fundamental favorable position of this camera is we can catch the ideal shot easily and it naturally identify confronts and can even difference amongst kids and grown-ups.

The imperative thing I enjoyed in this camera is it get sharp pictures without moving closer.It naturally projects and screen size is 2.7(6.85 cms).The downside of this camera is a battery which can't be managed for quite a while and stamina(Battery life) is just 240 shots for every 2 hours which is not adequate. Notwithstanding this everything is great and valuable.

I prescribe you to purchase a camera which is support for quite a while and more than 240 shots for each 2 hours rather than this camera and why I said this on the grounds that a battery is the basic part in each camera and think once before acquiring this camera.

Much obliged to you.