Picture Quality:

Nov 29, 2008 09:03 PM 1852 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I got this camera in 2002 and it is still running without having any issue. Picture Quality is great and best value for money. I am using it since last 6.5 year without any issue. I used this camera across the globe, tested on very high(52 C) and low (-20 C) temperatures, it works fine with having any problem.

Picture quality in night are great, it is much better than any Cannon or Nikon digital camera. Best part of this digital camera is beautiful picture quality. 3.2 mega pixel photos are easy to store and very easy  to process for print. I am very sure those who buy this camera get total value for the money.

I like to recommend this digital camera to everybody. Only problem with this model is Slow on shutter speed and you need 2AA battery. But is OK as par the technology available almost 7 year back.

A great product from Sony !!!

Sony DSC P73