Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Sony

Great product at a decent price
Mar 13, 2019 10:34 PM 523 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Before this Sony cyber shot, I used many DSLRs which are heavy and bulky to carry around. So I was looking for a camera which is small lightweight and easy to carry. I did a lot of research for a small camera and surprisingly there are many out there. I filtered the search results for sony products as it is a reliable brand and great value for money. Ended up my search results with Sony Cybershot DSC 830 point and shoot camera.

The camera is stylish, well made and presented. The functions are also easy to navigate in any form. I am satisfied with the camera quality. The pictures and videos I captured are really fantastic. I must say here that comparing this camera with larger cameras like my previous DSLRs the captured images were really impressive.

On the plus side, I love the size and feel of the camera. It fits perfectly in the pocket. It has a nice big screen to view the photos and videos clearly. It also has great settings for saving power so you can carry on capturing your favourite moments. The Carl Zeiss lens with camera flash gives Sharp pictures right through macro to Full zoom. Display colours are vibrant and vivid enhancing the picture quality camera. The camera can be charged using the USB cable which is handy.

Now for the minuses, it is hard for me to know which is the best memory card to use with and what size it supports. I tried a 10 SDHC card but it was unable to store pictures, then I moved to 16GB 6 SDHC card which seems to work well. Overall, this is not a major issue. I would recommend this camera to anyone who is looking for a small compact camera with cool features and great picture quality.

Write a Review on Sony Cybershot DSCW830 Point & Shoot Camera