Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Mumbai India
Sony Cyber-shot HX350 Camera Review
Nov 08, 2017 10:21 PM 1579 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Now, I am going to share my exprience about this Sony camera which is completely valuable camera and also value for money product I used this camera since 3 months and I really satisfy from this camera pictures quality and shutter speeds. Whenever I travelled out of station I carried this camera for capturing any kind of pictures of flowers, clouds, greenaries, nature's etc. The hardware quality of this camera are thick and strongly manufactured which can not easily broken and it is the best thing of this camera.

In this camera battery life are too long which run longly after clicking many pictures and its lenses are too sharp or clear which makes it more an more better as comparing to other cameras. The service of this camera are reliable which I had experienced this overall I am completely satisfy from this Sony brand camera and also recommend to use this camera to everyone.

Thank you.