Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Lacknow India
Perfect Picture Quality
May 24, 2017 07:10 PM 3976 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Sony Cyber shot which I start using 1 month ago for my pleasure needs and hobby. I use to capture animals with different angles.

So for my this pleasure I purchased this wonderful camera. I purchased this from the online shopping site.

Its main benefit is its picturequality which is awesome, its pixels are grate which capture the full details of every image perfectly.

The quality of the lens which they provide is very good which help me to capture the images from a long distance with grate clarity.

This camera is also a user friendly as its battery backup is very efficient, after full charge you can use it for more than four hours.

Its shutter speed is nice which capture the images very fastly and quickly.

I am still using it and faced no problem, this camera is very useful for me which fulfils alm my needs.

Finally I will say that this camera is awesome in its performance and good in picture quality.

Write a Review on Sony Cyber-shot HX350