Room Quality:

DR Zakir Hussain Road, Chowrasta, Darjeeling, WB

+91-354-2256664

Shastri Nagar,Siliguri India
Totally disgusted.
Jun 19, 2019 01:31 PM 50+ Views (via Android App)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Last year in the month of september, I with my 3 friends decided to get a trip to darjiling.We reached there in a toy train and we were very refreshed.As we got out of the station there, we were welcomed by a gang of hotel agents urging us to choose there hotel.We asked one to get us a nice but little cheap hotel.He told us that due to being season month, its difficult to find a cheap hotel, but he would try.He then led us to Sonali Hotel at Chowrasta.We signed into 2 bedded room and it costed us rs2000 per night with free breakfast.Very costly it was.We were given room no 205 but the quality too low to be compared to the cost.

Bathroom was not cleaned.The pillows were not comfortable and when we asked for 4 more they refused but on insisting gave only 2, quilt had some dal stains on it.Vendors one by one kept visiting our room with shawls, etc, I didn't knew why they were even allowed to enter hotel rooms, it was very irritating.Food was delicious though only puri and sabji was served.More should have been there for the price we booked there hotel.View from the room was good, I could see beautiful mountains from our window.But overall it was not the value for our money.So, next time when I visit, I will be sure I will not keep Sonali Hotel in my option.

Write a Review on Sonali Hotel - Chowrasta - Darjeeling