Flavor Preference:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Jagraon India
Society tea
Oct 15, 2017 12:25 AM 2166 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 15, 2017 12:22 AM)

Flavor Preference:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

I am a regular society tea drinker since many year.we are quite habitual of its taste.there was a time when I used to drink almost 7 cup tea a day .I believe in having my bed tea.not early in theatre morning as I rise and shine but late in the night .

I would love to write on society tea, theatre taste of this tea is really inspired me to write favouring it, it is really a level higher than other brands.actually I brought this brand every month.

Most of theatre people like this brand.so I like this.my morning start with society tea.it has fullfill customer satisfaction from many year.soceity comes with masa la flavour .it is available in good packing and it's size 100g m to 1 kg.

According to me this products price is reasonable .every person can buy this product.we can buy it in any market.

At theatre last, i will recommend to buy soceity tea.because it is good and tasty than other.so I will prefer to this product. Thanks

Write a Review on Society Tea